Schulte 2500 Giant Rock Picker
A large capacity picker available in standard or contractor configurations.
- Large 1.93 m³ (2.5 cubic yard) hopper holds approximately 3.25 tonne of rock.
- Durable tapered T-iron grate with 38 mm (1 1/2”) thick teeth eliminates jamming while allowing soil to sift through for clean rock picking.
- Batt tubing has 10 mm (3/8”) thick walls.
- Wrap around, hard surfaced batt teeth offer strength and wear resistance.
- Large heavy wire springs hold batts firmly in position and cushion shock loads. Spring coil diameter is reduced at the ends to minimize the possibility of breaking the spring hooks.
- Floating grate protects the machine from damage due to large immovable rocks.
- Pivoting hitch pole allows the machine to be quickly moved from the offset picking position to a centred transport position.
- Large 16.5L X 16.1 tyres provide superior flotation.
- Rugged and reliable Char-Lynn 2000 series hydraulic motor.
- Contractor version includes heavy duty 150 mm (6”) round super-batts and replaceable teeth on the pick-up grate.
- Optional hydraulic swing hitch to open and close the machine without leaving the tractor seat. Great for getting through narrow gates or around obstacles.